Monday, March 21, 2011

NEW YORK TRIP MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear parents:
All money for the New York Trip must be in Mr. Wallace’s hands by Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011!!! All money for the trip was due March 1st. If I don’t have this money by Wednesday, your child and you will NOT be going on the trip and you WILL NOT receive a refund. We are in jeopardy of losing our hotel reservation and tickets to the Blue Man Group. On Thursday, I will send a revised list of fully paid people to the tour company and that is who will go on this trip.
There can be NO delay. I have stretched this as far as I can. I am not stressing over this trip anymore!!! The money was due March 1st and we are now 20 days late. YOU knew this when you paid your deposit in October. I have to have this money as soon as possible.

Randell Wallace
Band Director

No comments:

Post a Comment